Ionithermie is the only cosmeceutical treatment to extract toxins from the sub-dermis to reduce the appearance of cellulite, with the added benefit of slimming and leaving the skin smoother and more toned! The treatment gives immediate, sustainable, clinically-proven loss of up to 20 cm.
Ionithermie is the only patented treatment clinically proven to emulsify toxins at the cellular level. There is no equivalent treatment on the market that can achieve this.
Ionithermie is a Five-in-One Corrective Treatment that:
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Improves and smoothes the skin texture
- Slims and contours the body with potential loss of 2-20 cm on the very first treatment!
- Firms and tones the muscles, lifting slackened areas and flattening the abdomen
- Increases circulation and metabolism
What is Ionithermie and how does it work?
Ionithermie involves the use of a hand-held device which transmits two gentle forms of low-level electrical stimuli, accompanied with algae and thermal clay. To achieve and maintain the best results Ionithermie treatments are supported with Home Care products.
The treatments are provided in spas, salons, physicians' offices and cruise ships around the world by certified Ionithermie therapists.
After a consultation, your therapist will measure above the knee, middle thigh, upper thigh, hips, abdomen, upper waist and/or the arms, depending upon your customized program.
Your therapist will apply the active ingredients to the body.
A warm blue clay is applied and the Galvanic and Faradic stimuli is activated propelling the active ingredients into the areas being treated.
Your therapist will remeasure your body in the same places and record the results.
At the end both you and your therapist will discuss the results and the Ionithermie products that should be used as part of your customized program.
For maximum benefits after your first treatment you will apply the homecare every morning for 12 – 96 days depending on your program.
Ionithermie has been proven in independent clinical studies* to:
- Flush the extra-cellular matrix through a process biochemists term "electrophoresis", in which low-level electric stimulation carries positively and negatively charged particles through a substance.
- Penetrate all-natural products deep into the fatty tissue layers of the skin, resulting in “lipolysis” (the breakdown of fat)
- Cause gentle electro-stimulation to the underlying muscles in the area being treated to help tone and sculpt the area – the same type of muscle treatment used by physiotherapists and chiropractors.
- Increase the amount of capillaries in the skin, increasing circulation and nutrients at the cellular level, and improving the removal of toxins and wastes.
- Result in an immediate and sustainable loss of up to 20 cm per treatment
* Studies were carried out in France in 2001, and in the U.S. in 2005